Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Latest commissioned outfit

Influenza hit our home about 4 weeks ago. Both my girls and I were all sick with fever, sore throat, and terrible cough that lasted a good 10 days of being in bed :(

Before the sickness hit, I was commissioned to make a really cute girl's Japanese school uniform in YoSD size. The poor gal has had to wait weeks for me to finish it but I finally got it done today!

I did this completely from a photo and measurements of her doll. My Yosd girls weren't quite the same size so there was a lot of measuring and pattern drafting to be done.

Here is the final product and the reference photo...

 

I couldn't resist doing some red panties! I thought they would be so fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment